Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel the world of One Piece in your own way.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention good folks! We will be moving to a new forum. It will take some time to completely move all the threads, but we will soon be located HERE.
Quick Navigation

-----------------
-----------------
|Shop|
-----------------
-----------------

Word Counter

Top posters
Indigo
Stat System I_vote_lcapStat System I_voting_barStat System I_vote_rcap 
Kirito Gekko
Azama Reinhart
John Castle
Kaiser Vertigo
Rensaku
Shiruko
Taeko Oracle

Stat System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Beli : 1000016

Stat System Empty
PostSubject: Stat System   Stat System EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 1:18 am

Stats

Stats are important to keep track of, as they gauge your strengths and reveal any weaknesses characters have. Training of these stats leads to getting stronger in the Rp universe. Everyone has their own pace, stay at your own. The progress you make with developing your character’s stats is entirely dependent on you and what you choose to do with your time. Below is an explanation of the modified Stat System with detailed explanations for each point. Read through and understand how to go about updating, training, and whatever else with your own stats. 
There are five stats that characters have, and each one is a different aspect of the character’s capabilities-- strength, speed, endurance, perception, and reaction speed. All five are set at ranks, which help with gauging the amount of skill one has for each field. In addition, each rank has five tiers that must be trained through. So, what are the basic ranks? They are ranks D, C, B, A, and S. One more rank is present, but it is one that can only be received through special permission. It is called ‘Awakened’ and shows that the character has undergone intense obstacles to get to where they are now. Keep in mind that you need to cap at the fifth tier at your current rank and pay a small Beli fee to be able to move on to the next. Everyone may start at different times, but everyone starts at the bottom and must progress through the RP to get somewhere. It may seem like too much trouble, but it actually helps bring out your inner creativity. Don’t hate it ‘til you actually try it.
In this guide, you will see that you get a stamina pool increase with each rank. Also included is information regarding what rank of equipment members will be allowed to access for their characters, as well as what level of quests can be taken on. As if that was it. But, there is only one more thing that will be explained below, along with everything else-- Classes.
The Stats

• Strength: Measures physical power.
  • Speed: Measures how fast one moves.
  • Endurance: Measures defensive power.
  • Perception: Measures skill with accuracy.
  • Reaction Speed: Measures ability to predict and see attacks coming.

Rank D
The lowest and starting rank for all stats a character has. Physical attacks, at the most, deal minor bruising, surface cuts, and nothing more than minor fractures. Characters run at average speed for humans and have average agility. Defense is reasonable against techniques of equal rank. Reaction speed is average and can predict the intentions of attacks. Perception levels are at an average level.
Stamina Pool: 150
Equipment: Rank D
Quest: Rank C

Rank C
Physical attacks, at the most, cause moderate bruising, .5 inch cuts, and small fractures. Characters run at slightly above average speeds and have slightly above average agility. Defense fairs well against techniques of equal rank and lower. This is the level of rookie athletes.
Stamina Pool: 250
Equipment: Rank C
Quest: Rank B

Rank B
Physical attacks cause deep bruising, .5 - 1 inch cuts, and fractured bones. Characters run at above average speed and have above average agility. These characters can defend well against most attacks and have reasonable reaction speed. Among pirates, these characters have what it takes to rank highly within crews.
Stamina Pool: 350
Equipment: Rank B
Quest: Rank A

Rank A
Characters are coming closer to grasping their full capabilities and are capable of leading fine crews. Physical attacks, at the most, cause moderate breaks in bones, 1 - 2 inch cuts, and internal bruising and bleeding. Characters run at impressive speeds and have very capable agility. It is very likely to see high ranking individuals who are of this rank.
Stamina Pool: 450
Equipment: Rank A
Quest: Rank S

Rank S
In the pirate world, these are the most incredible individuals who have worked hard to get where they are. Physical attacks are bone shattering, and weapon-based attacks can tear off limbs with great ease. These characters are above elites. Pirates who have this kind of strength are said to have high bounties, and Marines have massive reputation.
Stamina Pool: 600
Equipment: Rank S
Quest: Rank S+

Awakened
Characters can reach the Awakened rank when their highest stat has capped at the fifth tier of Rank S. The power held at this level is legendary and shows that the character has made it through the most impossible when training. Strength at this level is destructive, as even metal can break down from a squeeze of the hand. Characters are hard to keep up with, they move faster than the wind, some could say. Defenses of the characters’ bodies are superhuman, and they can handle everything thrown at them without being bothered. Whatever they have their eye on might as well fall to the ground, because nothing escapes their gaze with how high their perception is. Reactions are of the best quality and simply unmatched. 
*Because this rank makes a character so powerful, only one stat can achieve it. 
Stamina Pool: 600
Equipment: Rank S + Special Equipment
Quest: Rank S+

Training Stats
Rank D
T-1 ~> T-2 | 100 words
T-2 ~> T-3 | 125 words
T-3 ~> T-4 | 150 words
T-4 ~> T-5 | 175 words
T-5 ~> Rank C | 200 words and 400 Beli

Rank C
T-1 ~> T-2 | 300 words
T-2 ~> T-3 | 325 words
T-3 ~> T-4 | 350 words
T-4 ~> T-5 | 375 words
T-5 ~> Rank B | 400 words and 600 Beli

Rank B
T-1 ~> T-2 | 500 words
T-2 ~> T-3 | 525 words
T-3 ~> T-4 | 550 words
T-4 ~> T-5 | 575 words
T-5 ~> Rank A | 600 words and 900 Beli

Rank A
T-1 ~> T-2 | 700 words
T-2 ~> T-3 | 725 words
T-3 ~> T-4 | 750 words
T-4 ~> T-5 | 775 words
T-5 ~> Rank S | 800 words and 1300 Beli

Rank S
T-1 ~> T-2 | 1000 words
T-2 ~> T-3 | 1500 words
T-3 ~> T-4 | 2500 words
T-4 ~> T-5 | 5000 words
T-5 ~> Aw. | 6000 words and 4000 Beli

Awakened
T-1 ~> T-2 | 7000 words
T-2 ~> T-3 | 8000 words
T-3 ~> T-4 | 9000 words
T-4 ~> T-5 | 10000 words

Last edited by Indigo on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

Beli : 1000016

Stat System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat System   Stat System EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 3:24 am

Classes

Agile

Characters who have the Agile class have a greater affinity for speed. When the speed stat is honed, these characters have the most potential in becoming the fastest individuals in the world. If a character moves on to become Awakened, then the primary stat can go up five extra tiers.

• Primary Stat: Speed
  • Primary Stat Cap: Rank S + Awakening Tiers
  • All Other Stats Cap: Rank A | S if primary is Awakened
  • Awakening Special: "Gōsutoran Ghost Run" - Allows the user to dodge any single attack from an opponent without fail. Can be used only once in a thread.

Tank

Characters who have the Tank class have a greater affinity for defense. When the defense stat is honed, these characters have the most potential in becoming the best defenders in the world. If a character moves on to become Awakened, then the primary stat can go up five extra tiers.

• Primary Stat: Defense
  • Awakening Special: "Banrinochōjō Great Wall" - Allows the user to defend successfully against any single attack without being harmed. Can be used only once in a thread.

Brute

Characters who have the Brute class have a greater affinity for physical attacks. When the strength stat is honed, these characters have the potential to become the physically strongest in the world. If a character moves on to become Awakened, then the primary stat can go up five extra tiers.

• Primary Stat: Strength
  • Awakening Special: "Gurando KenGrand Fist" - Allows the user to perform a single, powerful attack on a target without fail, unless blocked or clashed with a Rank S attack. Not fatal. Can be used only once in a thread.

Genius

Characters who have the Genius class have a greater affinity for faster reactions. When the reaction speed stat is honed, these characters have the potential to see practically everything that is aimed at them, better than anyone else in the world. If a character moves on to become Awakened, then the primary stat can go up five extra tiers.

• Primary Stat: Reaction Speed
  • Awakening Special: "Mirā AiPreemptive Eye" - Allows the user to predict the course of any single attack and utilize a single counterattack without fail. Not fatal. Can be used only once in a thread.

Sharpshooter

Characters who have the Sharpshooter class have a greater affinity for accurate attacks. When the perception stat is honed, these characters have the potential to become the most perceptive in the world. If a character moves on to become Awakened, then the primary stat can go up five extra tiers.

• Primary Stat: Perception
  • Awakening Special: "Fōsu ShintōForce Penetration" - Allows the user to perform a single, piercing attack on a target that hits without fail. Not fatal. Can be used only once in a thread.

Switching Classes

If you start to really dislike the class you have now and want to trade it for something you may like more, then you can do just that through one method. Make a request for an Administrator to conduct the change. The primary stat you formerly had will be traded with the one that corresponds with the new class you are wanting to take. All other stats will go unchanged. 

*This change can only be done once every other month. 
Back to top Go down

Stat System
Page 1 of 1