Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Welcome all to Adventures of One Piece!

Construct your very own character, plot out your courses, and set sail to become the best of the best. Travel across the seas to become the best pirate or Marine and destroy all who threaten you. Be sure to build up your crews with only those who you are able to trust and become the finest.

Good luck and have fun out there!
Adventures of One Piece
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel the world of One Piece in your own way.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention good folks! We will be moving to a new forum. It will take some time to completely move all the threads, but we will soon be located HERE.
Quick Navigation

-----------------
-----------------
|Shop|
-----------------
-----------------

Word Counter

Top posters
Indigo
Equipment Catalog I_vote_lcapEquipment Catalog I_voting_barEquipment Catalog I_vote_rcap 
Kirito Gekko
Equipment Catalog I_vote_lcapEquipment Catalog I_voting_barEquipment Catalog I_vote_rcap 
Azama Reinhart
John Castle
Kaiser Vertigo
Rensaku
Shiruko
Taeko Oracle

Equipment Catalog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Beli : 1000016

Equipment Catalog Empty
PostSubject: Equipment Catalog   Equipment Catalog EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:25 pm

Equipment

Pirates, Marines, and others can freely purchase a piece of equipment of their own for defensive and offensive means. Included in this catalog, a variety can be found and purchased for use. Swords, pistols, and more. In exchange for Beli, any item of any grade could be yours. The exact appearance of these items is dependent on the buyer. If there is anything you don't like on the catalog, create your own equipment and post for its registration.

Rank D: The item is of poor quality and power, but extremely affordable for anyone. All items in this category come at the low price of 5000 Beli per item. 
Rank D Weapons:
Rank D Armor:
Rank D Misc.:
Rank C: The item is of average quality and power for a fair cost. All items in this category come at the price of 10000 Beli per item.
Rank C Equipment:
Rank C Armor:
Rank C Misc.:
Rank B: The item has been crafted finely to a good quality and decent power, but items are more costly. All items in this category come at the price of 50000 Beli per item.
Rank B Equipment:
Rank B Armor:
Rank A: The item is among the greatest crafted in the world and has great quality, as well as fine power. Of course, they are not considered to be legendary. All items in this category come at the price of 100000 Beli per item.
Rank A Equipment:
Rank A Armor:
Rank S: The strongest crafted items available for purchase. Like a majority of other items sold at the shop, they are nameless until the buyer chooses to name them. They are not legendary because of how common they are, but they can be considered very strong in the world. All items in this category come at the price of 500,000 Beli per item.
Rank S Equipment:
Rank S Armor:
Back to top Go down

Equipment Catalog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventures of One Piece :: Sea Code :: Market Street :: Catalogs-
Jump to: